LexisNexis will soon be publishing updated Practice Commentaries for the Federal False Claims Act (31 U.S.C.S 3729 et seq). The Practice Commentaries are published as part of a joint project with the National Institute for Trial Advocacy(NITA), and are designed to assist practitioners without prior experience in technical areas of practice.
I know this because I will be writing them myself. As some of you may know, this past summer I completed the Practice Commentaries on the Fair Labor Standards Act (29 U.S.C.S. 201 et seq.) which are now available electronically and in the print versions of the United States Code Service.
Headquartered at the University of Notre Dame, NITA is a leading provider of legal education programs and materials. In partnership with NITA, LexisNexis also delivers more than a dozen other practice-oriented NITA titles, such as “A Practical Guide to Federal Evidence,” “Arbitration Advocacy,” and “The Effective Deposition: Techniques and Strategies That Work.”
Zachary A. Kitts
Cook & Kitts, PLLC
LexisNexis and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) to publish new practice commentaries on the Federal False Claims Act
- It’s Official — K&G Law Group has the largest settlement in Virginia for 2018
- Federal False Claims Act case against Virginia Birth Injury Fund settles for $20.7M
- VaQuiTamLaw.com author Zachary Kitts quoted in Virginia Lawyers Weekly on pleading standards under the federal False Claims Act
- BREAKING NEWS FROM THE RACE FOR VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL: JOHN FREY WITHDRAWS FROM THE RACE
- Checking in on the 2013 race for Virginia Attorney General…
- My two-cents on law as a career — for what it’s worth
- One way to handle the other side’s resistance to paying attorney’s fees – “We’re made from rubber, and you’re made from glue….”
- West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey reviews his first 100 days in office…and puts a West Virginia False Claims Act at the top of his wish list
- Interesting Opinion on Lawyer Contingency Fees … And Proof that no good deed goes unpunished.