LexisNexis will soon be publishing updated Practice Commentaries for the Federal False Claims Act (31 U.S.C.S 3729 et seq). The Practice Commentaries are published as part of a joint project with the National Institute for Trial Advocacy(NITA), and are designed to assist practitioners without prior experience in technical areas of practice.
I know this because I will be writing them myself. As some of you may know, this past summer I completed the Practice Commentaries on the Fair Labor Standards Act (29 U.S.C.S. 201 et seq.) which are now available electronically and in the print versions of the United States Code Service.
Headquartered at the University of Notre Dame, NITA is a leading provider of legal education programs and materials. In partnership with NITA, LexisNexis also delivers more than a dozen other practice-oriented NITA titles, such as “A Practical Guide to Federal Evidence,” “Arbitration Advocacy,” and “The Effective Deposition: Techniques and Strategies That Work.”
Zachary A. Kitts
Cook & Kitts, PLLC
LexisNexis and the National Institute for Trial Advocacy (NITA) to publish new practice commentaries on the Federal False Claims Act
- Supreme Court of Virginia Issues First Bona Fide Qui Tam Opinion
- VaQuiTamLaw.com Author Zach Kitts named to 2018 edition of Virginia Super Lawyers
- Upcoming VaCLE Seminars on Hanging a Shingle and Reasonable Attorney Fees in Virginia
- Update on the Amended California False Claims Act…and a short discussion of the concept of an “alternate remedy” provision in a state false claims act
- Updates from Annapolis — House of Delegates Committee Hears Testimony on the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013
- A Happy Belated Birthday for the federal False Claims Act!
- All Federal Court Practitioners Should be Aware of Proposed Changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Building a Precedent — First Recovery for a Local Government Employee under the Anti-Retaliation Provisions of the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Checking in on the 2013 race for Virginia Attorney General…