Announcing the Launch of VirginiaQuiTamLawyers.com
On behalf of K&G Law Group PLLC I am happy to announce the launch of a new webpage dedicated to the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act and to qui tam litigation in Virginia — www.VirginiaQuiTamLawyers.com
As with any webpage, it is very much a work in progress, so check back frequently for new articles and helpful information. Needless to say, all important news will be cross-indexed.
Loyal readers should also be on the lookout for a revamped version of my firm’s main webpage — www.kglawpllc.com soon.
By Zachary Kitts on May 22, 2012 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Office of the Attorney General of Virginia, Potential Uses of the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, State False Claims Act News, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- K&G Law Group Announces Partial Settlement of Qui Tam Action for $12.7 million (Part I)
- PRESIDENTIAL IMPEACHMENT PART II OF II: WHAT’S PAST IS PROLOGUE
- PRESIDENTIAL IMPEACHMENT AND LEGAL ETHICS: WHAT’S PAST IS PROLOGUE
- The Blog of Legal Times on argument in Allison Engine Company v. United States ex rel Thacker
- Practice Examples: Fairfax County Budget Woes and the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Qui Tam Resource Tip: the Project on Government Oversight