Didn’t I tell you there are less things to blog about in the summer?
Last summer I pointed out that there is a trend over the last four years of blogging — there just seem to be fewer things to blog about in the summertime….
This summer there was another contributing factor — my firm K&G Law Group, PLLC re-vamped its web site and our new and improved site is now on display.
By Zachary Kitts on July 24, 2012 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Office of the Attorney General of Virginia, Potential Uses of the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Blog Author Zachary Kitts Announces Second-Largest Settlement in Virginia for 2021
- K&G Law Group Announces Partial Settlement of Qui Tam Action for $12.7 million (Part I)
- PRESIDENTIAL IMPEACHMENT PART II OF II: WHAT’S PAST IS PROLOGUE
- The Blog of Legal Times on argument in Allison Engine Company v. United States ex rel Thacker
- Practice Examples: Fairfax County Budget Woes and the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Qui Tam Resource Tip: the Project on Government Oversight