After more than three years of doing this blog, I just spotted a trend — I tend to blog less in June and July of each year. It just seems like there are less things to blog about during the summer months.
I was named to the Virginia Super Lawyers list as a “rising star” in Virginia for 2011, I suppose that is one new thing to report. Rising stars are those lawyers either under the age of 40 or who have been in practice less than 10 years.
Super Lawyers doesn’t yet have a category for qui tam or false claims act lawyers, but maybe they will soon.
By Zachary Kitts on July 12, 2011 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- PRESIDENTIAL IMPEACHMENT PART II OF II: WHAT’S PAST IS PROLOGUE
- PRESIDENTIAL IMPEACHMENT AND LEGAL ETHICS: WHAT’S PAST IS PROLOGUE
- Justice Department Recovers over $3 Billion from False Claims Act Cases in Fiscal Year 2019
- The National Conference of State Legislatures Identifies the Top Ten Issues Facing State Governments in 2013…
- AND THE WINNER IS … MARK OBENSHAIN EMERGES AS THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR ATTORNEY GENERAL
- Interesting Developments from the Virginia State Bar…a/k/a The Curious Case of Glenn Lewis