Fairfax, Virginia, November 5, 2008–Navy Federal Credit Union will pay $640,000 dollars to settle allegations that it failed to deliver unclaimed property to the Commonwealth of Virginia as part of a settlement under the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act. The Order, entered by the Circuit Court for the County of Fairfax, can be viewed Mixx Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter
UPDATE: Settlement Announced in the first Non-Intervened case under the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act in Commonwealth of Virginia ex rel. Nisar A. Siddiqui v. Navy Federal Credit Union, et al.
By Zachary Kitts on November 5, 2008 in Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- Healthcare Records, Qui Tam Whistleblowers and HIPAA
- Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act Amendments for 2018
- TEN YEARS AND GOING STRONG HERE AT VAQUITAMLAW.COM!
- The more the merrier — two more Virginia Democrats throw thier hats into the ring in the 2013 Attorney General race
- K&G Law Group takes Second Place in the Annual Virginia Lawyers Weekly feature “Top Settlements for 2012”
- The National Conference of State Legislatures Identifies the Top Ten Issues Facing State Governments in 2013…