After several months of waiting, today the Fourth Circuit issued its numerous times over the past two years, as it wound its way through the courts. The case was argued last September, and today’s opinion is within the time frame of the Fourth Circuit’s normal 4 to 6 month window for issuing an opinion.
We will wait and see what the ACLU does…
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit Issues Opinion in ACLU et al. v. Eric H. Holder, et al.
By Zachary Kitts on March 28, 2011 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, State False Claims Act News, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- Virginia Supreme Court Issues Important Attorney’s Fee Opinion
- UPDATE: THE 2017 VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL RACE WILL BE REPUBLICAN JOHN ADAMS AGAINST DEMOCRAT MARK HERRING
- Virginia False Claims in Business Development Incentive Programs
- An interesting and unusual conclusion to a qui tam case…
- Just remember you didn’t hear it first from me: BNY Mellon, Virginia make deal on currency trades claim
- BREAKING NEWS FROM THE RACE FOR VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL: JOHN FREY WITHDRAWS FROM THE RACE