At long last, the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act has finally made the pages of Virginia Lawyers Weekly. Special thanks for Peter Vieth for this excellent article, and to all of the others who worked on the Siddiqui case, especially Special Assistant Attorney General Guy Horsley and Senior Assistant Attorney General Ellen Coates.
You can check the article out Mixx Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter
By Zachary Kitts on November 10, 2008 in Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- TEN YEARS AND GOING STRONG HERE AT VAQUITAMLAW.COM!
- Commentary on the Top Virginia Verdicts for 2017 (as published by Virginia Lawyers Weekly)
- How to Be a Successful Qui Tam Whistleblower
- It must be getting too dangerous to traffick drugs…
- Update on the State Legislative Front — Maryland Delegate Sam Arora Introduces the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013
- Overview of state methods for using the money recovered from state false claims act prosecutions
- K&G Law Group takes Second Place in the Annual Virginia Lawyers Weekly feature “Top Settlements for 2012”
- The National Conference of State Legislatures Identifies the Top Ten Issues Facing State Governments in 2013…
- Updates from Annapolis — House of Delegates Committee Hears Testimony on the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013