At long last, the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act has finally made the pages of Virginia Lawyers Weekly. Special thanks for Peter Vieth for this excellent article, and to all of the others who worked on the Siddiqui case, especially Special Assistant Attorney General Guy Horsley and Senior Assistant Attorney General Ellen Coates.
You can check the article out Mixx Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter
By Zachary Kitts on November 10, 2008 in Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- Supreme Court of Virginia Issues First Bona Fide Qui Tam Opinion
- K&G Law Group included in the 2019 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- VaQuiTamLaw.com Author Zach Kitts named to 2018 edition of Virginia Super Lawyers
- Update on the Amended California False Claims Act…and a short discussion of the concept of an “alternate remedy” provision in a state false claims act
- Updates from Annapolis — House of Delegates Committee Hears Testimony on the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013
- A Happy Belated Birthday for the federal False Claims Act!
- All Federal Court Practitioners Should be Aware of Proposed Changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Building a Precedent — First Recovery for a Local Government Employee under the Anti-Retaliation Provisions of the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Checking in on the 2013 race for Virginia Attorney General…