At long last, the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act has finally made the pages of Virginia Lawyers Weekly. Special thanks for Peter Vieth for this excellent article, and to all of the others who worked on the Siddiqui case, especially Special Assistant Attorney General Guy Horsley and Senior Assistant Attorney General Ellen Coates.
You can check the article out Mixx Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter
By Zachary Kitts on November 10, 2008 in Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- Stay Tuned, Dear Readers….
- Deputy Attorney General Announces New Anti-Fraud Effort for Disaster Relief Programs
- Attorney’s Fee Awards in Virginia State Courts
- Discretion is the better part of valor…and it is also a big part of a qui tam practice
- The Taxonomy of Qui Tam Cases in Government Procurement
- A Look at the False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Update on the State Legislative Front — Maryland Delegate Sam Arora Introduces the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013
- Overview of state methods for using the money recovered from state false claims act prosecutions
- K&G Law Group takes Second Place in the Annual Virginia Lawyers Weekly feature “Top Settlements for 2012”