At long last, the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act has finally made the pages of Virginia Lawyers Weekly. Special thanks for Peter Vieth for this excellent article, and to all of the others who worked on the Siddiqui case, especially Special Assistant Attorney General Guy Horsley and Senior Assistant Attorney General Ellen Coates.
You can check the article out Mixx Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter
By Zachary Kitts on November 10, 2008 in Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- It’s Official — K&G Law Group has the largest settlement in Virginia for 2018
- Federal False Claims Act case against Virginia Birth Injury Fund settles for $20.7M
- VaQuiTamLaw.com author Zachary Kitts quoted in Virginia Lawyers Weekly on pleading standards under the federal False Claims Act
- BREAKING NEWS FROM THE RACE FOR VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL: JOHN FREY WITHDRAWS FROM THE RACE
- Checking in on the 2013 race for Virginia Attorney General…
- My two-cents on law as a career — for what it’s worth
- One way to handle the other side’s resistance to paying attorney’s fees – “We’re made from rubber, and you’re made from glue….”
- West Virginia Attorney General Patrick Morrisey reviews his first 100 days in office…and puts a West Virginia False Claims Act at the top of his wish list
- Interesting Opinion on Lawyer Contingency Fees … And Proof that no good deed goes unpunished.