At long last, the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act has finally made the pages of Virginia Lawyers Weekly. Special thanks for Peter Vieth for this excellent article, and to all of the others who worked on the Siddiqui case, especially Special Assistant Attorney General Guy Horsley and Senior Assistant Attorney General Ellen Coates.
You can check the article out Mixx Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter
By Zachary Kitts on November 10, 2008 in Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- Upcoming VaCLE Seminars on Hanging a Shingle and Reasonable Attorney Fees in Virginia
- Healthcare Records, Qui Tam Whistleblowers and HIPAA
- Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act Amendments for 2018
- California Governor Jerry Brown signs the new California False Claims Act into law…but the law still lacks an alternate remedies clause to protect relators
- The National Conference of State Legislatures Identifies the Top Ten Issues Facing State Governments in 2013…
- Updates from Annapolis — House of Delegates Committee Hears Testimony on the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013
- A Happy Belated Birthday for the federal False Claims Act!
- All Federal Court Practitioners Should be Aware of Proposed Changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Building a Precedent — First Recovery for a Local Government Employee under the Anti-Retaliation Provisions of the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act