At long last, the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act has finally made the pages of Virginia Lawyers Weekly. Special thanks for Peter Vieth for this excellent article, and to all of the others who worked on the Siddiqui case, especially Special Assistant Attorney General Guy Horsley and Senior Assistant Attorney General Ellen Coates.
You can check the article out Mixx Delicious Digg Facebook Twitter
By Zachary Kitts on November 10, 2008 in Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act, Virginia Whistleblowers
- Healthcare Records, Qui Tam Whistleblowers and HIPAA
- Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act Amendments for 2018
- TEN YEARS AND GOING STRONG HERE AT VAQUITAMLAW.COM!
- The more the merrier — two more Virginia Democrats throw thier hats into the ring in the 2013 Attorney General race
- K&G Law Group takes Second Place in the Annual Virginia Lawyers Weekly feature “Top Settlements for 2012”
- The National Conference of State Legislatures Identifies the Top Ten Issues Facing State Governments in 2013…