After more than three years of doing this blog, I just spotted a trend — I tend to blog less in June and July of each year. It just seems like there are less things to blog about during the summer months.
I was named to the Virginia Super Lawyers list as a “rising star” in Virginia for 2011, I suppose that is one new thing to report. Rising stars are those lawyers either under the age of 40 or who have been in practice less than 10 years.
Super Lawyers doesn’t yet have a category for qui tam or false claims act lawyers, but maybe they will soon.
By Zachary Kitts on July 12, 2011 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Virginia False Claims in Business Development Incentive Programs
- The Virginia Attorney General Race in 2017
- Defend Trade Secrets Act litigation in federal courts
- Government knowledge as a unique affirmative defense
- Finally and at last VaQuiTamLaw.com subscriptions for Kindle are back up and running…
- Just remember you didn’t hear it first from me: BNY Mellon, Virginia make deal on currency trades claim