After more than three years of doing this blog, I just spotted a trend — I tend to blog less in June and July of each year. It just seems like there are less things to blog about during the summer months.
I was named to the Virginia Super Lawyers list as a “rising star” in Virginia for 2011, I suppose that is one new thing to report. Rising stars are those lawyers either under the age of 40 or who have been in practice less than 10 years.
Super Lawyers doesn’t yet have a category for qui tam or false claims act lawyers, but maybe they will soon.
By Zachary Kitts on July 12, 2011 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- HHS-OIG seeks public comments on health care kickbacks
- Supreme Court of Virginia Issues First Bona Fide Qui Tam Opinion
- K&G Law Group included in the 2019 Edition of Best Lawyers in America
- A Look at the Procurement Integrity Act and Organizational Conflicts of Interest as they pertain to False Claims Act Litigation
- A Happy Belated Birthday for the federal False Claims Act!
- All Federal Court Practitioners Should be Aware of Proposed Changes to the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure