After more than three years of doing this blog, I just spotted a trend — I tend to blog less in June and July of each year. It just seems like there are less things to blog about during the summer months.
I was named to the Virginia Super Lawyers list as a “rising star” in Virginia for 2011, I suppose that is one new thing to report. Rising stars are those lawyers either under the age of 40 or who have been in practice less than 10 years.
Super Lawyers doesn’t yet have a category for qui tam or false claims act lawyers, but maybe they will soon.
By Zachary Kitts on July 12, 2011 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- When is a claim submitted to the United States?
- Updated two-volume set on Employment Law in Virginia is on its way
- K&G Law Group Partner Zachary Kitts is named “Qui Tam Lawyer of the Year”
- Overview of state methods for using the money recovered from state false claims act prosecutions
- Truly There Is Nothing New Under the Sun — And Even Lance Armstrong’s Highly Paid Lawyers Can’t Come Up with Something New….
- A Brief History of the Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act Part IV — City of Richmond vs. McDevitt Street Bovis