After more than three years of doing this blog, I just spotted a trend — I tend to blog less in June and July of each year. It just seems like there are less things to blog about during the summer months.
I was named to the Virginia Super Lawyers list as a “rising star” in Virginia for 2011, I suppose that is one new thing to report. Rising stars are those lawyers either under the age of 40 or who have been in practice less than 10 years.
Super Lawyers doesn’t yet have a category for qui tam or false claims act lawyers, but maybe they will soon.
By Zachary Kitts on July 12, 2011 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- How to Be a Successful Qui Tam Whistleblower
- Lawyers and Client Confidentiality
- Deputy Attorney General Announces New Anti-Fraud Effort for Disaster Relief Programs
- It must be getting too dangerous to traffick drugs…
- A Look at the False Claims Act Case Against Lance Armstrong
- Update on the State Legislative Front — Maryland Delegate Sam Arora Introduces the Maryland False Claims Act of 2013
- Overview of state methods for using the money recovered from state false claims act prosecutions
- K&G Law Group takes Second Place in the Annual Virginia Lawyers Weekly feature “Top Settlements for 2012”
- The National Conference of State Legislatures Identifies the Top Ten Issues Facing State Governments in 2013…