After more than three years of doing this blog, I just spotted a trend — I tend to blog less in June and July of each year. It just seems like there are less things to blog about during the summer months.
I was named to the Virginia Super Lawyers list as a “rising star” in Virginia for 2011, I suppose that is one new thing to report. Rising stars are those lawyers either under the age of 40 or who have been in practice less than 10 years.
Super Lawyers doesn’t yet have a category for qui tam or false claims act lawyers, but maybe they will soon.
By Zachary Kitts on July 12, 2011 in False Claims Act Practice in Virginia, Qui Tam practice in Virginia, Virginia Fraud Against Taxpayers Act
- Fredericksburg Hospitalist Group Pays $4.2 Million to Settle False Claims Act Case
- Virginia Supreme Court Issues Important Attorney’s Fee Opinion
- UPDATE: THE 2017 VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL RACE WILL BE REPUBLICAN JOHN ADAMS AGAINST DEMOCRAT MARK HERRING
- An interesting and unusual conclusion to a qui tam case…
- Just remember you didn’t hear it first from me: BNY Mellon, Virginia make deal on currency trades claim
- BREAKING NEWS FROM THE RACE FOR VIRGINIA ATTORNEY GENERAL: JOHN FREY WITHDRAWS FROM THE RACE